Next Wave is committed to making our activities and Festival as inclusive as possible for everyone to enjoy. We use a range of venues and spaces and encourage you to call or email us if you have any questions about accessibility or would like to discuss your requirements with us.
Look out for these symbols throughout the printed and online program to indicate the accessibility of each event.
- Wheelchair access
- Assistive Listening
- Audio description
- Tactile tour
- Auslan interpreting
- Relaxed performance
- Open captioning
- No music or dialogue
- Fully surtitled or minimal dialogue; some background music and/or sounds
- Partly surtitled or includes dialogue, background
- Download the Next Wave Festival 2018 Access Guide (PDF)
- Download the Next Wave Festival 2018 Access Guide (Word)
- Download a PDF of the printed program
- Download a large print PDF version of the program
- Download a large print Word version of the program
- Download a RTF version of the program
- Listen to introduction by Director, Georgie Meagher
- Listen to the full program below
1. Acknowledgement to Country
2. Access and Booking Information
4. Performance Program- part 1
5. Performance Program- part 2
6. Performance Program- part 3
7. Exhibition Program- part 1
8. Exhibition Program- part 2
10. Kickstart Helix Information Sessions
To book your tickets, please call (03) 9329 9422 during o ice hours or email email@example.com and let us know about your access requirements.
Companion and Carer Cards
Companion and Carer Card holders qualify for concession priced tickets. Companion Card holders also receive a complimentary ticket for their companion. To book, please call (03) 9329 9422 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The companion ticket must be booked at the same time as the purchased ticket.
National Relay Service
We’re Relay Service friendly! Contact the National Relay Service on 133 677 or via relayservice.com.au, then ask for 03 9329 9422 during business hours.
Using this website
The Department of Human Services have a great guide on how to navigate websites using a keyboard, as well as how to change your font size, style and colour, depending on which browser you use. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or feedback on using this website: call (03) 9329 9422 during business hours or email email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feedback or would like any information in another format, please don’t hesitate to contact us by:
Phone (03) 9329 9422 during office hours